missing 3rd lang
Some RJ thingy about Huang he and FLS' talk is on 22 May. SIGH it clashes with 3rd lang controle. SIGH i;ve missed so much third lang (cuz mine's mon and fri and many hols are on fri) that i'm afraid i'm lagging behind. I hate lagging behind. Like when the teacher's talking i don get wad she's saying. (Haha but wif French it's easier cuz french is like Eng). Back to Huang He. I'm like so then lagging behind all the others. Haha not trying to think (-) but well my tremolo is wu2 yao4 ke3 jiu4. lol i must do sth liao. If not LS will kill me or i will kill myself. Haha i have no musical feeling.
Oh juz realised sth. The flu bug is really active. Today alone i saw a couple wif flu. Aidi, Miss Hoe, malisa and etc. BIT scary, I dun want to catch flu, haha if not i'll bcome dormant. (Not active but not extinct lol) then lots of unpleasant things happen.
2.4 postponed to Friday! SEESEE miss 3rd lang AGAIN. Then the following Monday miss again. Hye i'm so despo. haha laughing at myself
Ok I GTG PT again. Signing off w/o a proper ending

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home